Used Burlap Bags
Burlap packing sacks 1000’s of uses from mulching to moving - reasonably clean but may have a few coffee beans.
• Excellent for erosion control
• Flexible – easy to double over at crucial contact points
• Non – scratching
• High degree of padding
• Won’t bleed onto packed goods
• Reusable (but cheap enough to be disposable)
• 27”x38” approx.
• 24 cent each, sold by pallet or bail
• Orders filled immediately – huge supply
• Cheap enough for profitable resale
• Sand bagging
BAGS ARE SOLD BY THE BALE ONLY
• WEIGHT; 1130 LBS
• BALE SIZE; 3FT X 4FT X 5FT
• BAG SIZE; 26' X 36'
• BAGS PER BALE; 850
BAGS ARE FOLDED, LAID FLAT, AND COMPRESSED INTO BALES
SECURED BY WIRE AND CARDBOARD.
EACH BAG IS SLIT ALONG EITHER THE TOP OR SIDE SEAM.
ESSENTIALLY UNLIMITED QUANTITIES ARE KEPT IN A DRY WAREHOUSE.
YOU ARRANGE YOUR OWN SHIPPING. WE WILL LOAD YOUR TRUCK.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL LARRY OR JOE AT CONCRETE CREATION, GREENVILLE, S.C.
TOLL FREE 877-264-8744
design by CaseNumberDesign.com @ 2011 | all photos by NillSilverPhotography.com @ 2011